Wednesday, November 18, 2009

From the Ashes.

Well, well, well Tuza (Nick Fox), and I (Sodoom) have decided to revive our old podcast. It's been about a year...maybe more I'm not sure...since we recorded. I'm ecstatic about the prospect of starting the cast anew. Personally back when we recorded 99lives on a regular basis it was one of the most fun thing I did, but Nick felt a bit overwhelmed, and could not continue recording. I understood completely though I can not lie, and say I was happy that it died. Again I understood, with school work, family it was hard for our designated Editor aka Nick to do the cast. That is why this time around I will do some of the editing, I have no clue how to edit anything, but I will learn.

So enough of the old and in with the new.

We only got one episode recorded. Its a bit rough around the edges, but I think that "99lives" flavour is still there...in full force. I do promise one thing: I will do everything in my power to keep the cast afloat. I am sure I speak for Nick also. We have been friends since he was a kid...literally, and since I was an Ignorant adult. Hopefully Nick will still do the cast once he is
Dr. Nick Fox PHD...I hope. lol.

Well the first ep is not full of the most informative...umm...eerrr...info? I felt a but off my game. Not sure how Nick felt. I hope to get someone else to either be a regular guest or even better a co-host she...oops did I give it away? lol She is a great person, awesome gamer (she ALMOST has the same gamer score as moi) and just what I think would be an awesome addition to the cast. Lets hope. SQUEEE! Well that's it for now...

...gamer over...oh wait we need a new exit line...insert coin? too sexual...to be continued? too normal and not gamey...You are dead? too graphic!...fuck me! Just did a little searching. I got two possibility "Would you kindly" or "All your base..." So yeah!

~Sodoom



No comments: