Sunday, September 28, 2008

Its been while, since I wrote in this blog....it's beeeen awhile...(Stained sucked!)

So yeah. First off Tuza is insane for his "score" of SPORE. Especially since almost all of his complaints were foretold to his Canadian ass! So yeah ^_^, to the talk at hand. I have not wrote in a while for one simple reason. FEAR. I speak not of the game with the same name, but fear itself! My very last blog, check it out..its good, took over 3-4 hours to write. Why? Cuz maybe I don't write that often? I dunno. Maybe writing is not my forte. So like I was saying, for some reason I had this thought in the back of my mind that all blog post would be epic, and take me half a work day to write. I guess that fear is gone now. Thats all for now.

Game over,

~Sodoom

P.S. My thoughts on a few games coming soon. Such ass Bionic Commando: Rearmed, Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway. PEACE!

No comments: